HR Business Partnering / Asst Manager (Govt / Healthcare / UP $6200)
- Assists HR manager in manpower planning through monitoring and analysing of nursing manpower movement, attrition trends, manpower norms to meet organization short and long term needs
- Implementation of key plans such as talent management, succession planning, career progression, local/foreign dependency, employee climate survey follow up actions
Recruitment & Retention
- Liaises with Line Managers on recruitment of staff and assists with review of their manpower requirements
- Sources for suitable candidates using the various recruitment channels and continuously explore innovative and alternative avenues to attract talent
- Conducts interviews, computing salaries and making offers
- Conducts new staff orientation programme, including briefing staff on the employment terms as well as oversee the co-ordination of medical check-ups, including verification of HRIS data
- Ensures timely processing of staff confirmation, work pass pass/contract expiry and/or renewals, retirement and other types of cessation.
- Highlights staff issues and recommend solutions for staff retention.
Compensation & Benefits
- Assists HR manager to oversee the co-ordination of annual TPM exercise
- Oversee increment and bonus payments and other relevant compensation items based on policy guidelines and staff’s eligibility in accordance to their employment terms.
- Annual monitoring of career progression of staff on talent management scheme.
- Min Degree in relavant studies
- Min 5 years relevant experience, preferably in public settings
- Proficiency in MS office Applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.