Healthcare Admin Executive Assistant (Up to $3200 / Office hours)
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of service request documents by liaising with the various healthcare service providers and support units.
- Maintain departmental hard-copy and electronic filing system in a systematic, neat and presentable manner on a daily basis.
- Answer and screen telephone calls for the professional and administrative staff in the department
- Maintain and update message boards.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, faxes and other correspondence.
- Assist in creating invoices for external clients.
- Assist in organising departmental functions.
- Min GCE O level or Diploma in any diciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player with good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.