Contract Microbiologist (Pharma Manufacturing / Up $6000)
Lab Maintenance (System)
- A Subject Matter Expect (SME) of Microbiological/ Sterility Assurance tests.
- Lead and conduct method trainings to new lab personnel.
- Initiate and investigate GEMS event via Trackwise system and Laboratory Investigation Report (LIR).
- Participate in cross functional root cause analysis (RCA) during investigation.
- Perform review and approval on QC test results.
- Involve in audit preparation and ready to present during an inspection.
- Require to write different types of reports, such as trend report, technical or study report, memo, validation report, investigation report etc.
- Revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and EHS Risk Assessment.
- Perform data compilation and trending on a monthly basis when required.
Lab Maintenance (Instrument)
- Perform preventive maintenance for laboratory equipment, such as Temperature Controlled Object (TCO), Biosafety Cabinet (BSC), etc.
- Responsible for ownership of sophisticated lab equipment and conduct training to respective lab personnel.
- Perform microbiological testing, namely bioburden test, endotoxin test, Growth Promotion Testing (GPT), Biological Indicator (BI) testing, microbial identification (ID), environment monitoring (EM), and plate reading.
- Microbiological sample types include critical utilities, in-process/ Bulk Drug Substances (BDS), raw materials, investigational non-routine samples.
- Perform sterilization cycle using qualified autoclave; perform depyrogenation using qualified cycle.
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.