1 Year Contract Health Claims Business Analyst (UAT) #BSQ
- Drive the identification of requirements.
- Propose new business processes that promote increased usability, efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of plans for different facets of the assigned project, including communications at all levels.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate quality assurance at each stage with the development and execution of test plans.
- Update internal and external documentation, including requirements, UAT plans and other related documentations.
- Deliver reports that track project deliverables.
- Participate in project rollout.
- Handle any other tasks that are assigned throughout the assignment, based on the requirements of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimally Diploma or Degree
- 2 years of proven experience
- Proficient in documentation and reports
- Has practical experience in doing UATs and project rollout.
- Health insurance claims related experience preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications in (MS Word) format to
to Shaun Quek Yew Meng R1660732
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Banking & Finance
Insurance – Underwriting / Broking / Claims / Others
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Shaun Quek Yew Meng.
CEI Registration No.: R1660732
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.