1 year contract fixed asset assistant *1 month completion bonus*
- Process fixed assets transactions relating to assets acquisition, depreciation and asset movement accurately and on a timely basis for the purpose of month-end and year-end closing. Ensure compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) and PHI’s Finance policy & procedures.
- Prepare journal entries to account for deferred income and any adjustment entries deem necessary.
- Monitor and clear outstanding transactions in Fixed Assets AUC / FA Clearing GL Accounts monthly.
- Prepare monthly audit schedules: Asset Addition, Disposal, Lease Asset & Lead Schedules
- Deferred Income Reconciliation & Schedules
- Create fixed asset number in SAP Fixed Assets Register promptly and accurately to support procurement processing
- Ensure asset number is only created in SAP when the purchase requisition meets the fixed assets capitalisation criteria
- Ensure timely and proper capitalisation of fixed asset acquired
- Update asset transfers and disposal promptly and accurately into SAP Fixed Asset register.
- Generate and distribute fixed assets listing to institutions’ fixed asset custodians / Heads of Department (HOD).
- Follow up to ensure that fixed asset custodian has completed the fixed asset sighting; any discrepancies found are reported to their Department Manager / HODs and approval given to FSS-FA to update their fixed assets register.
- Prepare and send FAV summary report to PHI’s CFO in accordance to the PHI’s policy.
- Review all FAV returns and complete all follow-up actions and achieve closure on/before financial year-end.
- Minimally nitec or diploma in accounting
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ivy Yong Shi Mei.
CEI Registration No.: R2198995
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.