Statistician - Health Economics and Epidemiology
- To provide statistical inputs for designing and planning of observational or non-interventional studies, review statistical documents and participate in the interpretation of study results.
- Participate in publication preparation, which involves exploratory statistical analyses of a diverse range of study data and, where appropriate, research in new epidemiologic statistical methodologies.
- Generate comparative evidence by performing a systematic literature review, meta-analysis and/or network meta-analysis.
- Support drug reimbursement and/or health technology assessment (HTA) submission by performing cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA) or budget impact analysis (BIA).
- Collaborate with fellow Statisticians, Epidemiologists, Health Economists, Medical Advisors, Market Access colleagues and other Specialists, keeping abreast of current practices in pharmaceutical R&D and state-of-the-art statistical methodology.
- Min. Masters / PhD in Statistics
- Min. 1 year prior experience in epidemiology research and/or in health economic modelling
- Prior experience in Health Economics or experience in drug development is advantageous
- Proficient in R / SAS programming language
- Experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Chemist / Research Scientist
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
S$6,001 to S$10,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Charleen Wong.
CEI Registration No.: R1875117
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.