Service Quality Executive (Patient Relations)
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and ensure smooth running of various standards and measurements to monitor customer satisfaction via patient focus groups, mystery audits, patient satisfaction survey etc.
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute service quality initiatives, development and delivery on the ground.
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive service quality campaign to create awareness and inculcate a culture of service excellence
- Monitor, coordinate communication and implementation of rewards and recognition programs and events, like regular service celebrations and annual Quality Day, to cultivate role models and motivate staff to provide quality service through various awards and incentives.
- Identify and review service gaps based on the feedback received and propose service initiatives and training programme for continuous improvements.
- Work closely with clinics to support their service quality drive.
- Provide secretariat support to the various Quality Council, Service Quality Steering Committee and other related committees and workgroups.
- Manage Feedback via feedback form, correspondence (email, letter or fax) and phone.
- Summarise and record patient feedback received phone into Feedback Management System (FMS).
- Initiate and coordinate investigation with relevant clinics/department.
- Monitor and follow-up outstanding feedback issues, ensuring proper closure and reply are provided to feedback providers within the stipulated response time.
- Draft formal replies wherever necessary.
- Escalate overly challenging feedback to and discuss with Reporting Officer.
- Analyse statistic data and prepare Monthly Feedback Reports for Senior Management and other ad-hoc reports, as needed.
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 2-3 years of experience in feedback management
- Good interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Service Quality Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.