SENIOR/STAFF/ENROLLED NURSES *OFFICE HOURS*
Disciplines such as: Eye / Oncology / Operating Theatre / O&G/ Aesthetics / GP clinic, etc..
• Positions are available in the clinics, wards and offices (direct or indirect patient contact)
- Performs designated procedures and renders nursing care to patients' general comfort and well-being before, during and after the medical procedure
- Able to register and discharge the patient for the medical procedure
- Able to perform correct billing for the patient and collect payment after the medical procedure
- Min Diploma/Nitec in Nursing (SNB Registered)
- Valid BCLS
- Nurses with various disciplines or multi-disciplines are welcome to apply
- Phlebotomy and Cannulation would be advantageous
- Able to commit for 3-6 months
- Able to start work immediately or 1 week notice
Working days: 5days/5.5days
Working hours: Office hours/Sat half-day
Commitment period: At least 3months
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Nurse
For further enquiries, please call in at 6736 3280 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.