Senior Executive, Grants Management (Finance Shared Services) - HEALTHCARE
- Support the new Central Grants Management Team (CGMT) within a Shared Services operating environment that provides financial services
- Responsible for the efficient and effective submission of grant requests to the Grantors and the timely and accurate recording of grant entries in the financial system – SAP.
- Administer and maintain the Robots, which are used to submit the grant requests to the Grantors. It will liaise with various stakeholders such as IT to ensure that the Robots can perform its functions efficiently, enhancing the Robots when there are changes in regulatory requirements (e.g. Grant Terms and Conditions) or related grant systems.
- Document and continue to update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key processes in grant management.
- Focus on continuous improvement and leverage new or enhance existing efficiency tools. In this regard, the officer will be involved in system projects, if required and work closely with other stakeholders to deliver the intended outcomes.
- Possess at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in finance operations and system automation projects
- Knowledge of SAP system, grant management and Robot management will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Finance Exec, Grants Mgmt
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.