Pharmacy Assistant/ Pharmacy Technician - Healthcare
- Anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensure correct prescription and dispense drug to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Min GCE A Level/ Diploma in related disciplines
- No experience needed as on-the-job training will be provided
- Keen interest to work within a pharmacy/ healthcare setting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidates who are able to start work within short notice/ immediately will be preferred
For interested applicants, please send a copy of your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Attn: Pharmacy Asst - HML)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.