Patient Service Associate (Admissions Office) - OFFICE HOURS
We are looking for Patient Service Associate (PSA) to be outsourced to our client’s place!
- Register patient admission / visit information in the required system at various appointed admissions locations
- Provide estimated hospital charges to every patient’s admission.
- Perform means testing and prepare necessary documents (E.g. Medisave forms)
- Payment collection for admission and outpatient services
- Issue receipts for payment received and tally closing transactions at the end of shifts
- Handling of enquiries through phone and over the counters
- Minimum GCE N/O levels/A Levels/Diploma
- No working experience is required as on-the-job training is provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
(Attn: Patient Service Associate - HAS)
Amanda Nur Amalina Binte Sairi
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Nur Amalina Binte Sairi (Amanda) (Outsourcing Team).
CEI Registration No.: -
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.