Operations Senior/Executive (HEALTHCARE)
- Work closely various stakeholders and other institutions to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
- Min Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Possesses basic excel skills
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Good interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Ops SE
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.