Nursing Executive (Community Integration)
- Provide Ops and administrative support to nurses as needed, including support for programs, data collection and analysis.
- Develop partnership in the community to support our residents/patients manage their health and age in place.
- Analyze and improve work processes for community/SMART nurses and CIC ops in order to drive productivity, improvement and innovation.
- Provide nursing input and operational support to any other functions of the department as needed.
- Provide support to Population Health team for programs and events as needed.
- Opportunity to lead population health projects, such as the engagement of community partners, organising programs for the community, and tracking outcomes.
- Provide administrative support and prepare progress report as required.
- Min Degree in Nursing or Degree in any discipline with a Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of clinical nursing experience in Singapore
- Preferably to have experience in Inpatient, Community or SOC setting
- Comfortable with operational duties such as process design and improvement and planning of services.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good team-player, self motivated, has good interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Nursing Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.