Logistics Assistant/ Storekeeper (Pharma MNC/ $2000!)
- To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming materials and to transfer of these materials to the appropriate storage areas according to storage requirements in a timely manner, in line with site SOP’s. Maintain inventory records as appropriate.
- To perform pick and pack operations in line with the pick list and the required packing configuration. Verification of physical items versus the system information.
- Schedule courier pick-ups according to agreed timelines. Release of shipments to the courier companies.
- To perform the inspection and receipt of incoming returns materials.
- Inspection of returns materials against the pack list. Processing of returns in line with site SOP’s.
- Perform consolidation of returns and rejects. Ensure correct documentation in place to release items to waste disposal company. Arrange for the destruction of materials with approved waste disposal company on receipt of client instructions in line with site SOP’s.
- GMP Label Printing, Label Inspection, Over-labelling and Secondary Packaging Activities
- Perform facility and equipment maintenance as required on items / areas such as fridges, freezers, fire extinguishers, generator and warehouses in accordance with site SOP’s.
- To perform housekeeping activities.
- Min. Diploma in Logistics or GCE N/O Levels / Certificate in Logistics with 2 years prior working experience in logistics
- Comfortable to work in a cold room environment
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
S$1,501 - S$2,600 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Charleen Wong.
CEI Registration No.: R1875117
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.