LEAN/KAIZEN Manager - HEALTHCARE
- Manage a corporate organisational development initiative that incorporates improvement concepts, staff engagement and learning organisation strategies to deliver better, faster, cheaper and safer care to our patients.
- Involved in capability development programmes and facilitation of improvement and innovation projects by working closely with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Min Bachelor Degree with at least 10 to 15 years of working experience in improving operations and user experience with the use of Lean and/or Service Design
- Possess strong business and functional acumen, with a high level of empathical, analytical and facilitation skills
- Creative with a penchant for problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading teams
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: LEAN Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.