Junior Automation Engineer (Pharma Manufacturing Sector)
Provide automation support to Manufacturing Operations as part of the Process Automation group, focused on the Manufacturing Control System (MCS) to implement continuous improvement changes, support MAR (Make Assess Release) activities, and assist on capital projects.
- Provide automation design and support for the MCS.
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, and MSAT departments to implement corrective actions and continuous improvement changes, and support capital projects.
- Perform Quality discrepancy evaluations/assessments and provide support for Investigations.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide support for MCS system and software issues.
- Perform off-line and on-line coding, commissioning, and qualification.
- Review, revise, and approve automation design documents, and automation functional requirement documents.
- Assist with equipment testing and debug activities.
- Review and assess change records, risk assessments, and user requirements.
- Represent automation engineering on multidisciplinary and cross-functional project teams.
- Support and/or lead development and execution of automation change records (CRs and ACRs) and execute control qualification/commissioning test documentation.
- Perform cGMP reviews of executed Automation Work Plans and tests for completeness and accuracy.
- Min BS/MS/PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the design, implementation and/or support of instrumentation and control systems, preferably in the Bio-Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, food or other batch processing industries would be at an advantage
- Experience with distributed control system, software development methodologies and automated system life cycle support in a regulated industry.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA) Standards S88 and S95 as well as the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) Guide to the Validation of Automated Systems.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP’s particularly as they relate to the operation, validation and maintenance of computer-controlled systems.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Automation Engineer – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Industrial Machinery / Heavy Equipment
Logistics / Warehousing
Production / Manufacturing
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Production / Manufacturing
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Leon Leong De Cong.
CEI Registration No.: R1551708
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.