HR Executive Assistant (Contract) - HEALTHCARE
- Assist with arranging interviews and meetings for staff movements/deployments
- Compilation of documentations for each movement/deployment case
- Assist with the processing staff movements/deployment
- Support in the delivery of effective HR services with a focus on administration and processing of employees' leave and benefits, and employee welfare programmes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to attend and resolve employees’ queries in compliance with the HR policies.
- Min Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP HR System will be an advantage
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: HR EA
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.