HR Coordinator (Healthcare)
- Provide admin support to all HR Training activities from Registration, Scheduling of interviews, Invoicing, Update System and other admin duties.
- Data entry and filing
- Photocopying and reply to emails
- Handling of phone calls
- Handling administrative duties as required
- Assist in all other ad-hoc duties
- Min Qualification: GCE A Level/ Diploma Holder
- No working experiences needed as on the job training will be provided
- Candidate who is able to commit within a short notice or immediately will be preferred
Interested candidates, please send in your resumes to
Attention to HR Asst
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.