HR Assistant Director (Compensation & Benefits) - HEALTHCARE
- Lead both the Compensation and Manpower Planning functions
- Drive medical compensation strategies that underpins a productive workforce, and yet ensure alignment with the compensation policies
- Strengthen manpower planning and analytics for the organization
- Lead both medical and non-medical compensation reviews, bonuses and increment payout cycles for the organization
- Engage and partner with key stakeholders in the delivery of the annual bonus and increment payouts, manpower planning exercises, performance management, conflict of interest declaration as well as other projects and services.
- Min Degree in any discipline
- At least 15 years of HR experience, preferably in compensation, with at least 5 years in leading teams.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: HR AD
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.