Executive Assistant / Secretary - HEALTHCARE
- Screening of calls, scheduling of meetings and appointments, managing email correspondences and preparing meeting and presentation materials;
- Organize and manage end-to-end logistics for meetings for internal and/or external participants, including scheduling for meeting, venue arrangement, catering and preparation of agenda, presentation slides, reports and/or proposals;
- Maintain a proper filing system and accurate record keeping of key contact information for Directors;
- Ensure confidentiality, accuracy and completeness in the management and preparation of reports and/or documentations;
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements on behalf of Directors as required;
- Manage entertainment and travel claims on behalf of Directors;
- Authorised personnel to reset password for logins on behalf of Directors; and
- Partake in ad-hoc projects or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Take charge of the timely preparation of staff passes and access cards
- Act as the department representative for asset management and budgeting matters, not limited to stationery inventory and IT-related equipment;
- Administrator for department’s intranet (assigning of access rights and approver for documents to be publicised) and department’s distribution list for address book; and
- Management of secretariat/presentation roster for cluster and department-wide meetings e.g. Quarterly Gathering etc.
- At least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Private Secretariat Certificate or equivalent is required.
- At least 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task to plan ahead and keep track of multiple stakeholders’ schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Secretary
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.