Contract Finance Analyst (Pharma MNC, West)
We are hiring Contract Finance Analyst to be outsourced to our clients from various healthcare organizations.
- Partner effectively in a team environment to deliver quality finance services to the business
- Business partner with various functions within the organization to drive continuous improvements.
- Supports Internal / External Audit
- Validates results
- Works closely with Procurement to ensure alignment on reporting and forecasting
- Processes month end processes including deferrals, VEMP, interco entries, IPM, EAMS reconciliation
- Ensures all reconciliations submitted to cadency for approval within the required timeframe.
- Manage the accounting operations including month end accruals, monthly review and variance analysis of expenses for one business unit (BU).
- Close monitoring and follow up on financial related matters relating to the assigned business unit and legal entity
- Complete Balance Sheet commentaries at quarter end as required
- Reconciles local results with Hyperion
- Performs review of draft spend reports at month end.
- Partners directly with customers for any specific queries.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- Manages all restructuring financial processes and reporting.
- Works directly with the relevant site stakeholders to process any manual accruals required
- Performs value add analytical review of spend and trends.
- Tracking and analysis of markup in inventory.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience in SAP
- Able to commit to 1 year contract
All Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume
Or call Cindy / Melanie @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Public Sector / Government & Statutory Boards
Banking & Finance
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Melanie Zheng Zhiyuan.
CEI Registration No.: R1104774
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.