Clinic Assistant/Patient Service Clerk *OFFICE HOURS*
- Able and comfortable to interact with patients.
- Able to answer queries effectively.
- Financial Counselling.
- Appointment booking
- Registration of patients
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum GCE 'N'/'O' Levels with no working experience are welcome to apply as on-job training is provided.
- Must be able to commence work within a short notice period /immediately.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
No experience required as training will be provided.
For interested applicants, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: PSA- HML, R1440070)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.