Accounts Assistant (AR)
- Generate AR Aging report (SAP AR module) and ensure monthly balance ties with General Ledger (SAP GL module). Follow up with system vendor for any discrepancies in report balances.
- Check for irregular accounts (e.g. long outstanding or negative balances) and liaise with patients or Finance Shared Services (FSS) team for closure. Inform Executive/Senior Executive on follow-up actions taken.
- Check on status of bills/accounts outsourced by latter to appointed collection agents (CAs), with attention to long outstanding accounts held by CAs.
- Inform Executive/Senior Executive on proposals for legal actions against recalcitrant patients.
- Closely monitor and follow up with Operations department on dun-block requests (i.e. stopping the sending of reminder letters pending resolution of disputes between patient and hospital) to ensure release of block and bill closure (payments or waiver) on settlement of issues.
- Create third party payer codes based on request forms submitted by Operations team. Check the form for proper approval before creation of code.
- Check and housekeep third party payer codes to ensure only relevant ones are in use
- Work with Business Development team on contract schemes received from corporations and ensure that payment terms and conditions are indicated correctly in the contracts to protect institution interest.
- Prompt update and notification of frontline operations on new/revised contract schemes.
- Check bill waiver request forms submitted by Operations team and ensure proper approval is obtained from relevant department heads before processing bill waiver in SAP.
- Receive application for instalment payments and liaise with patient on payment schedule approved by Executive or Manager.
- Refer patients to Medical Social Services for financial assessment
- Process write-off for small value accounts and submit bad debt write-off proposal for higher-level approval.
- Min LCCI or Diploma in any discipline but preferably in Business or Finance.
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Accounts Assistant - AR
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.