Temp / Contract Locum Phlebotomist ( Immediate )
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them Job
- Venipuncture/Phlebotomy cert will be an advantage
- Min. Nitec/Diploma in Nursing or any in relevant field
- Able to start work immediately or short notice period
- Able to confidently draw blood
Interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.