PATIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATES (Temp/Perm - Islandwide Positions)
- Front line patient services by performing the functions of registration, cashiering, handling enquiries, financial counseling, in-flight bill follow up and posting of charges
- Co-ordinating of patient care
- Clerical Duties like data entry, documentations etc.
- Administrative support to the department
- Min. GCE N Levels / GCE O Levels / A Levels
- Office hours or Shifts
- Positive working attitudes with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit immediately would be preferred.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Audrey.
CEI Registration No.: R1104782
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.