3 months/ 6 months Temp Staff - Students welcome
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors.
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration.
- Update patient records, payment and billing duties.
- Chaperone and assist doctors and nurses as and when required.
- Min O Level / A level/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma holder
- Students that are waiting for university enrolment are welcome to apply! (No experience needed, training will be provided)
- Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Proficient with computer skills.
- Islandwide locations.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Temp PSA) or call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo.
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jace Choo.
CEI Registration No.: R1875164
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.