Senior Staff Nurse **IMMEDIATE** - $5000
- Assess the patient's medical, physical, economic, cognitive, emotional strengths, abilities and needs as well as their available support system.
- Synthesize assessment information to prioritise care needs and develop patient care plans.
- Conduct post discharge follow-up via phone call and/ or home visit to ensure smooth coping of patient and caregiver.
- To help individuals and their families to plan for and improve end of life care, ensuring that choices are reflected in personalised care plans.
- Participate in activities that contribute towards the improvement of the quality of patient care and support hospital activities.
- Plan and implement the promotion and development of relations.
- Develop generic care management tools to coordinate care for patients.
- Min. Degree / Diploma in Nursing
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in nursing or related field in acute settings
- Nurses must be SNB registered
- Nurses looking for a switch to a Nursing Executive role are encouraged to apply 5 days, office hours
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
Personnel EA License No.: R1879124
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
S$6,001 to S$10,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jessica Fong Zhi Tong.
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.