Contract Supply Executive (Manufacturing)
- Continuously monitor and ensure product supply
- Proactively identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Escalate risks to Supply Manager and Regional Supply Leads as needed
- Proactively understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
- Develop inventory targets and budgets
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyze inventory performance versus budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
- Perform root cause analysis of inventory deviations vs. targets and of inventory drivers and define improvement plans
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life / expiry dates minimizing write-offs whilst improving processes to avoid obsolescence.
- For assigned product portfolio, proactively and continuously support Product Change Management activities securing achievement of business objectives, service levels, costs and working capital requirements
- Serve as point of contact to manufacturing sites for any questions related to assigned product portfolio.
- Own and drive completion of continuous improvement initiatives
- Tertiary Qualified in a Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and analytical skills
- Min 5 years of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management, ideally in healthcare manufacturing industry
- SAP experience is a must
- Available on short notice
Qualified applicants, please send in your resume to: email@example.com
Attention to: Cindy Ng Yu Ling
Or call Cindy @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Public Sector / Government & Statutory Boards
Production / Manufacturing
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Melanie Zheng Zhiyuan.
CEI Registration No.: R1104774
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.