Patient Service Associate (Temp/Contract) / Immediate
We are looking for candidates to be placed at our client's place.
You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals in providing quality clinical care in an outpatient environment.
Your duties will include:
- Register patients and manage patient consultation appointments
- Attend to walk in and phone enquiries
- Payment collection, cashiering and billing
- Perform all necessary preparations work like prepare patients' case notes
- Assist doctors/nurses on patients' medical reviews/ procedures or examination in the consultation rooms
- Perform medical record maintenance duties to ensure smooth operation of the clinics
- Minimum GCE “N”/“O” levels or Diploma holder
- Experience in customer service is an added advantage
- No experience required as training would be provided
- Able to commit 3 months or more
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
S$1,501 - S$2,600 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Millie Mak Pui Yin.
CEI Registration No.: R1763413
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.