Regional Legal Officer (Corporate Secretary)
- Corporate secretarial coordination and preparation of corporate secretarial documents for HQ and regional subsidiaries.
- Assist the Regional General Counsel on process and policy improvements, system development, implementation and conducting training on the same.
- Administration of Legal dept including organization of legal shared folders, processing invoices, onboarding of vendors, budget preparation and general administration support to the Legal dept.
- Support HQ and regional subsidiaries on the maintenance of standard agreements and templates; and review of low risk non-trade contracts for example contracts for hotel venue, car rental, tenancy etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications in (MS Word) format to
to Shaun Quek Yew Meng R1660732
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
FMCG / Retail
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Legal & Compliance
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Shaun Quek Yew Meng.
CEI Registration No.: R1660732
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.